Send us a note!
The William & Mary line from Context is influenced by the style and period it takes its name from the legs, but each piece is made of layers of Baltic birch plywood, which reminds you that someone made this furniture. Veneer color choice will dictate hardwood stripe choice.
- Each piece is made of layers of Baltic birch plywood (strong and stylish).
- Every piece has a strip of hardwood incorporated into the plywood stack.
- Available in Walnut and Maple.
- The combination of mass production and handiwork is exciting and interesting.
- Who: Designed by Kerry and Bryce Moore and Manufactured by Context Furniture
- Dimensions (inches) : 21.50 L 18 W 32 H
- Material : Layered birch plywood, hardwood accents and veneer on outside profiles.
- See all Modern Seating