Send us a note!
The William & Mary line from Context is influenced by the style and period it takes its name from the legs but each piece is made of layers of Baltic birch plywood, which reminds you that someone made this furniture. Veneer color choice will dictate hardwood stripe choice.
- Provides surfaces and seating that showcase wood as a natural material as well as a material of industry.
- Each Context Furniture design offers refined elegance in its form.
- Durable and substantial.
- Available in Walnut and Maple.
- The line works well in commercial and residential environments.
- Who: Designed by Kerry and Bryce Moore and Manufactured by Context Furniture
- Dimensions (inches) : 21.50 L 18 W 32 H
- Material :Layered birch plywood, hardwood accents and veneer on outside profiles.
- See all Modern Seating