Send us a note!
With its recycled origins and sleek, fluid design, tranSglass conveys a positive attitude towards the environment. Artecnica collaborated with Guatemalan craftsmen to bring Emma Woffenden and Tord Boontjes designs to the market. Combining old-world craftsmanship and sophisticated design, each tranSglass vessel is a unique, one-of-a-kind piece. tranSglass is part of the permanent collection of MoMA New York.
- Handcut Vessel with Sandlbasted Matte Finish.
- Recycled radiance takes on exciting new shapes and forms.
- Due to its recycled and handcrafted nature, tranSglass vessels will vary slightly in size, appearance and color. Colors are pre-sorted in shades of green, clear and brown by the artisans only.
- tranSglass conveys a positive attitude towards the environment.
- Who: Manufactured by Artecnica
- Dimensions (inches) : Height:11", Diameter 3"
- Weight : 2.3 Lbs.
- Material: Recycled Post-Consumer Wine Bottles
- See all Home Accents and Accessories
Availability: Typically Ships Within 1-3 Business Days.